Enterprise Architecture Engineer - Zero Trust
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mantis Security is a leading specialty firm of high caliber talent who specialize in Cyber Operations, Cyber Defense, Information Assurance, Software Development, DevSecOps, Security Engineering, and Cloud Engineering. We enable and protect our nation's most important IT assets and invest in the long-term career development of every employee! We are currently looking for the next Enterprise Architecture Engineer - Zero Trust to join our team of experts!
The successful candidate will work as part of a Zero Trust architecture team to research, test, and recommend solutions to the CIO, CISO, and other Senior Executives to further the government's Zero Trust initiative.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify opportunities to shape the strategic direction of Zero Trust architecture initiatives to achieve basic, intermediate, and advanced maturity levels in a multi-cloud infrastructure environment
- Interface with the client to create low-level designs, high-level designs, implementation plans, and acceptance test plan documents
- Working with a team of 4-6 practitioners, execute follow-on actions working with internal and external customers to successfully deliver projects within a complex dynamic environment.
- Act as a SME to provide technical leadership for designing, engineering, and implementing Zero Trust security solutions; communicate the complexities of security with a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- Advocate for technology insertion involving cutting-edge technologies and concepts, including cloud technologies, enterprise identity, microservices, containers, encryption, tokenization, AI, ML, SIEM, SOAR, and threat modeling
- Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, computer information systems, or a related technical discipline is preferred; an additional 4 years of cybersecurity/information assurance experience may be substituted for a degree
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience working in DoD, federal, and IC environments developing, implementing, and deploying enterprise architecture, engineering, and security solutions
- Solid understanding of automation and orchestrations tools, and expert knowledge of Zero Trust strategic goals to support enterprise architecture governance boards as a technical SME
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing customers' current hybrid computing environment and developing strategic and operational recommendations aligned with NIST SP 800-207 Zero Trust Architecture and DoD Zero Trust Reference Architecture Framework
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) cybersecurity initiatives, including developing and documenting reference architectures and lab demonstrations including Secure Access Services Edge (SASE)
- Must possess current DoD 8570 IAT or IAM Level III certification; certification for IASAE III to engineer zero trust architecture solutions in classified IC environments preferred
- Current TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
We believe that our strength is in our employees. We offer employees the chance to work with great people on projects of high importance and are committed to providing the best culture that foster’s technical innovation and personal growth. To help our staff achieve a productive work-life balance, we offer a full range of highly competitive benefits for our employees and their families. For more information visit our website at https://www.mantissecurity.com
Powered by JazzHR
Mantis Security Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Mantis Security Corporation
Get fresh Lead Cyber Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.