Outside Sales Representative
Mansea Metal Inc Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
MANSEA METAL IS HIRING IMMEDIATELY FOR OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Apply in person at 4799 Salem Ave., Dayton, OH 45416
Outside Sales Representative is responsible for finding sales opportunities and completing sales primarily with local contractors. This is accomplished by identifying target customers, making calls, visiting job sites, and assisting customers in a timely and efficient manner with their projects and related product knowledge. Sales techniques, developing customers, following through with commitments and heavy communication are all components of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position. Previous experience preferred.
Outside Sales Representative - Job Description:
- Sell metal and other building materials
- Create materials estimates
- Read blueprints
- Travel to job sites
- Service current customers
- Create new Customer Relationships
- Build strong vendor relationships
- Create Special Orders
- Load and unload lumber and building materials
Outside Sales Representative - Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Demonstrated selling experience, working knowledge of sales forecasting and account management.
· Demonstrated ability to increase sales and improve profitability
· Ability to read and interrupt blueprints and understand construction practices
· Ability to participate effectively as a team member
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
· Industry contacts preferred
Outside Sales Representative - Responsibilities of the Position:
Sales & Relationship
· Build and maintain target customers.
· Collect and keeps up-to-date information on customers’ product use and trends.
· Determine appropriate credit program based on customers’ needs.
· Meet and or exceed sales and profit goals by following up on sales leads, monitoring market trends, and growing the positive reputation of the company.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by assisting with take-offs and communicating scheduling and delivery commitments.
· Keep lines of communication open between the team members at the store and customers to ensure that service is accurate and timely.
Knowledge & Training
· Identify personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
· Complete required orientation and safety training.
· Commit to continued learning on products, packages, procedures, and more.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
· Medical Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Employer-matching Simple retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Mansea Metal IncWhy Work Here?
Business is BOOMING! Awesome benefits, open and honest communication, and a great atmosphere.
Mansea Metal is a dynamic and fast-growing family-owned company. We provide high-quality metal roofing and siding solutions for residential, commercial, agricultural, and equestrian customers. For over a decade, we’ve fabricated our products from rolled steel and have large indoor yards that keep our lumber protected. With locations in Winchester, Kentucky, Mt Zion, Illinois, and Dayton, Ohio, we manufacture everything in our facilities, from custom trims to our Midwestern Buildings line of pole barns.
4799 Salem AvenueDayton, OH