Manpower has immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in Duluth, GA.
What’s in it for you?
o Start Date - ASAP
o Hire Percentage: 98% to extend an offer
o $14.00 per hour
o Shift to be discussed on the interview
What is the job?
· Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss.
· This role requires listening to our customer’s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue.
· Because every customer is different we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges.
· You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested.
· A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges.
· Training will be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side observations.
What you bring to the job?
• Recent customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to pass the drug test and background check
Stop your job search and apply today. Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you need more information? Contact Rima at 414-312-5144 ext. 1848. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath