Manpower has immediate opening for Customer Care Specialists (100+ positions) in Springfield, OH.
What’s in it for you?
- Start Date: ASAP
- Hire Percentage: 98% chance to extend an offer
- $13.00 - 14.00 per hour
- Shift: TBD
- Medical/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and AD&D (Accidental Death and Dismemberment), 401(k) Savings Plan, and more.
- Eligibility for Paid Holidays
- $25.00 Referral Bonus
- City/State Paid Sick Leave Ordinances
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Family & Medical Leave Act
Satisfaction & Recognition:
- MyPath Medals Program
- Career Development
- Opportunity to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree
What is the job?
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer
- They have adherence times and handle times to meet.
- Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss.
- Initially works in a single client /functional environment due to limited knowledge and skill set. More experienced associates will be involved in root cause analysis of more complex inquiries and will work in a multi-client or multi-functional environment.
- This role requires listening to our customer’s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue.
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested.
- A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges. Training will be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side observations.
What you bring to the job?
- At least 6 months' customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass the drug test and background check
Stop your job search and apply today. Send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 414-312-5144 ext. 1848. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
At Manpower, we offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, tuition coverage, and more!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer