Are you looking for a career? Manpower has immediate openings for an Administrative Assistant in Euclid, OH.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wage: $14.50/hr
- Working Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm
- Fortune 500 Company
What is the job?
- Supports administrative staff in terms of general office duties, and defers all significant decision making to management.
- The Administrative Assistant position requires a high level of both administrative and interpersonal professionalism.
- Interaction with both internal and external contacts, either by telephone or in person, demands a high level of business etiquette.
- Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of the information encountered, discretion is required.
- This position requires initiative, independence, flexibility and compliance to directions, as brief as they may be.
What you bring to the job?
- Associates Degree in Business or Communication from an accredited school. Any Bachelor Degree from an accredited school may be used in lieu of the Associates Degree.
- Minimum two years of experience in an administrative assistant/clerical role.
- Demonstrated past experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug Test
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Cristy at 414-269-3151 ext 1820 or email@example.com. Also, check out the Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath