Seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator for a contract position lasting through May 2021, working for a client in the insurance/financial services industry, located in Milwaukee, WI (working remotely initially).
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will play a vital role to the Recruitment process by providing a best-in-class candidate experience throughout the interview scheduling process. You will collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers while leveraging Workday to schedule phone, virtual, and in person interviews. You will support the end to end interview experience by providing necessary materials and preparing interview spaces as needed. You will support project based work to support TA Operations as well as ATS platform support to drive efficiency and enhancements.
This role is part of the Talent Acquisition Operations team for the Home Office. The Home Office TA team supports the attraction, engagement, and selection of talent for Technology, Corporate, Intern, and Contingent roles.
• Minimum of two years of experience in Talent Acquisition with a focus on candidate facing customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to manage scheduling processes by coordinating multiple schedules and needs preferable though MS Outlook.
• Experience with an enterprise Applicant Tracking System, preferably Workday
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience preparing professional and accurate interview itineraries.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias for action, balancing priorities and working well independently and under pressure
• Strong collaboration, partnership, and support skills
Nice to Have:
• Administrative Assistant Experience
• Recruitment support experience
• HR Experience