Customer Service workers looking for something new…….
Tired of endless hours spent at the mall with the same people, and boring lunches in the food court? Looking to escape the hospitality or restaurant world and take your pride in service to the next level? Manpower has the job you have been looking for.
What is the job?
As an Eligibility Counselor, you will:
● play an integral role in the live events people celebrate across Kansas
● work alongside other agents to help provide support for health programs
● communicate with customers via telephone, email and chat
Learn what this Support Specialist role has offer you:
● steady hours- set schedules
● 8 hour shifts available between 8AM to 5:30PM Monday through Friday
● competitive wages between $12 and $13 per hour
● Temporary to permanent opportunity
● $50 show bonus
● $100 attendance bonus
● $100 referral bonus
● access to tools, paid education and more, allowing you to advance in the workplace
What do you bring to the role?
● Customer service experience in retail, hospitality or call center, you make customers feel at ease and comfortable
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills help you to understand what customers really want
● Multi-tasking and communicating with multiple customers while using your strong computer skills is no problem for you – you like fast-paced and busy environments.
Interested and excited about this career opportunity? Apply at Manpower.com
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath