US - Sr Customer Service Specialist
Position is located in Downtown Honolulu with bus subsidy available
Pay rate for the position is $25-$35/ hr based on experience
The position is for an energy conservation program that provides rebates on energy efficient goods and services for residential homes & small businesses. The general nature and level of work for this position includes but is not limited to:
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Data entry and quality control review of residential customer rebate applications.
* Use knowledge of program requirements to determine applicant qualifications and provide customer support via phone.
* Maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients, including specific trade ally partners.
* Assist with weekly reporting for the client and internal staff.
* Assist with weekly invoicing to client.
* Identify opportunities for enhancements to current process.
* Minimum 3 years customer service experience.
* 4 year degree or at least 4 years professional work experience.
* 2 year's experience with MS Office, including Word, Power Point, and Outlook with emphasis on EXCEL.
* Previous program/project administration experience is a plus.
* Intermediate working knowledge of Excel is a plus.
* Accurate typing skills with great attention to detail with a minimum of 40 wpm.
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
* Proven track record of successful project delivery.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a self-directed capacity.
* Prior financial background and familiarity with statistical analysis, would be a plus
Type of Work:
* Must be able to work at a desk and on a computer for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to communicate well over the phone with customers.
* Must be willing to cross train across multiple job processes and be willing to work on multiple programs.
* Must have attention to detail with transferring and manipulating data.
* Be successful working in a team environment.
US Security Clearance Required? N/A
Export Control Technology? No
PMT Designate No
Shift 1st shift
Skill Category Clerical/Administrative
Posted: 10 days ago