Job Title: Shipping / Receiving Supervisor
Location: Romoland, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.30pm
Duration: Long term, possible Temp to Hire
Pay: $20.00 to $22.00 per hour DOE
Supervise and coordinate the activities of workers engaged in lifting, transporting, storing, and loading materials and products by use of fork lifts and hand carts by performing the following duties.
- Develop schedule for material handling activities, and coordinates flow of materials or products.
- Verifies or prepares records such as routing slips, material requisitions, and job orders.
- Interprets job orders, assigns duties, handles shipping documentation and data entry.
- Suggests changes to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Co-ordinates and effectively communicates with shipping carriers and freight forwarders.
- High School diploma & 3-5 years in material handling, purchasing, inventory control.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, UPS and FedEx)
- Drug Screen and Background Check required
Manpower is hiring, and we are doing virtual interviews! Please attach your resume and contact number. Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you!