Shift Manager Straight Nights
Manpower Jackson, MO
- Expired: April 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift Manager Nights
Manpower has partnered with one of the top employers in the market for a Shift Manager -Night shift at $18.52 -$19.02/Hr. in Jackson MO. Are you ready to work for a company that is legendary, inspires you to be your best, and gives you something to work towards? Beyond a paycheck, you want a purpose, a team of collaboration, and a support system of tenured trainers and managers. You want to know that your work is valued. At Manpower, we understand and we're here to help. Don't wait, Apply TODAY.
Why you'll Love Working for Us?
* Full time set hours 7AM-7:30PM
* Paid every Friday
* Transportation available
* Benefits including: Health, Dental, and 401K options
* FREE College and upskilling courses available
About the job:
*Ability to manage 50-100 associates
*Excellent computer skills
*Will report directly to the On-site Manager
*Ensure all training documents are kept up to date with compliance and inform On-site Manager of any concerns
*Conduct retraining and development of any employees that may be experiencing difficulties in their role
*Responsible for ensuring all employees are trained and are capable of performing the tasks required
What do you bring to the job?
* Prior work experience in a supervisory -capacity with the ability to demonstrate appropriate work habits and behaviors.
* Be a team player who is highly service oriented, independent, patient, flexible, and calm under pressure.
* Enjoy a fast-paced work environment and possess strong communication skills.
*Minimum of 2 years management experience
Select APPLY NOW and Recruiter will reach out within 24 to 48 hours
Stop your job search and apply today. Come see why our clients rely on us and see why our associates love working with us. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family to potentially earn more $$$ in Referral Bonuses.
Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your
RetailView all jobs at Manpower