Manpower Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you enjoy the world of fast pace recruiting? Are you looking for steady hours and weekly pay checks? I have immediate openings for a temp to perm recruiter position.
What’s in it for you?
· Monday -Friday 8am to 5:30pm hours
· No Weekends unless asked!
· Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
· Eligible for benefits.
· Option to take free college courses and skills training.
· Paid training.
· Upward mobility.
What is the job?
· Recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
· Must have recruiting experience.
· Great attitude and ability to work in a team
· Reliable transportation
· Must be comfortable with recruiting and completing onboarding paperwork.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and excel.
· Build and maintain relationships with candidates
· Timely and compliant associate onboarding and new associate orientations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficient computer skills
- Previous experience in recruiting or workforce solutions
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
I look forward to speaking with you!
ManpowerWhy Work Here?
Manpower cares about the success of our Associates. Let us bridge the gap between you and your next career.
About Manpower Manpower® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how Manpower is powering the future of work: www.manpower.com Manpower is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer Manpower recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs