Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Record Center Specialists- East Syracuse, NY
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours
* Temporary to hire, based on performance
* Option to take free college courses and skills training
What is the job?
* Their primary tasks include the moving, arranging, lifting and loading of storage boxes, bins and totes. Boxes, bins and totes range in weight from 24lbs 50lbs. Employees move boxes manually and via hand carts.
* Employees process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials. The work is very physical requiring the manual lifting, carrying, and moving/arranging of boxes while standing, stooping, crawling, kneeling and twisting.
* Employees must be able to lift and carry boxes ranging in weight from 24-50lbs on a regular basis, without assistance.
* Employees must be able to load and safely operate hand trucks and pallet jacks while walking on uneven and concrete surfaces.
What you bring to the job?
* Knowledge of warehouse management systems
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment
* Ability to multitask
* Experience working with challenge customers
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Great attitude, dependability and team player
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 315-423-7213.
Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
East Syracuse,NY USA
Get fresh Record Center Specialists jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Record Center Specialist