Are you an experienced Production Planner who enjoys the world of food manufacturing? Are you interested in working for one of the largest manufacturer of consumer products in the US? Manpower is in search of a Production Planner for a large Food Manufacturing Plant in Irvine. Apply NOW!
Whats in it for you?
- Temp to hire opportunity.
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday - 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Pay rate: $25/hour
What you'll be doing:
- Plan and prepare the weekly and daily production schedule.
- Have the ability to project 30 days out.
- Perform administrative task and support functions for the production department
- Partners up with multiple departments to meet scheduled delivery dates
- Monitor production progress and make schedule changes as needed.
- Review forecasts to identify and mitigate possible capacity, material issues and recommend appropriate action.
- Continually search for ways to increase internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Will adhere to the QRMP principles and are committed to delivering to their assigned standard(s) requirements.
Whats required of you?
- 3-5 years' experience as a production scheduler/planner.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, and Excel.
- Working experience with spreadsheets, e-mail, BPCS, and WMS.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Understanding of USDA/FDA requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices must be production oriented and have knowledge of food manufacturing.
- SAP experience highly preferred.
Why Work Here?Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 70 years. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Great company that respects the employees.