We are currently recruiting for a Market Data & Reporting Specialist. This role is expected to last through September but has potential for an extension. This role will pay 30 - 40 an hour pending experience. If you have the skills below, sign up at www.manpower.com and then call us at 812.429.7321
The Market Data & Reporting Specialist supports the Consumer & Market Insights team with data and reports incorporating point-of-sale (POS), consumer panel, financial and other data sources. This position specializes in gathering and organizing POS data from multiple sources such as Nielsen and other retailer-specific systems, and producing and maintaining accurate, insightful and user-friendly reports.
· Manage weekly POS database that harmonizes data from multiple sources, working with third party database vendor to ensure timely and accurate data loads.
· Recommend, implement, and document improvements to POS database management process.
· Build, maintain and publish a variety of weekly and monthly reports used across the organization to track retail sales, market share, brand performance and other key metrics.
· Support the CMI team and the broader organization with ad-hoc data & analysis around business performance.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
· 3 years of experience in Consumer Goods or related industry
· In-depth understanding of POS data (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, other systems)
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with proven ability to manage complex datasets and create interactive, user-friendly reports
· Experience with Microsoft Access or other relational database tools strongly preferred
· Detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to operate and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
At Manpower, we offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, tuition coverage, and more!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer