Manufacturing Operator - $19.43/hour - Monday-Friday 2:15pm-10:45pm (Swing Shift) - Redwood City, CA.
Machine/Manufacturing Operator will work in a team environment and operate manufacturing equipment. Ability to work, communicate and participate in a lean and fast changing environment. Requires interface with computer controlled systems. Frequent troubleshooting of both mechanical and computer equipment issues. Must be able to enter data accurately and follow written instructions using the shop floor computer system. Team members are also expected to share in team activities, which include participation in meetings, giving and receiving feedback, sending and reading e-mail, housekeeping and safety activities.
- Preferred high school diploma or equivalent, some college a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and possess excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, and SAP a plus).
- Demonstrated skills in attention to detail and accuracy
- Skill in verbal and written communication to document and present training, standard work and other work to audiences.
- Ability to recommend and present ideas and solutions to groups at all levels of the organization
- Ability to participate in group discussions and offer constructive advice and actions to assist in a team environment
TO APPLY PLEASE CONTACT MATT.HOVIK@MANPOWER.COM OR CALL 510 440 9040