Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Are you willing to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to rotating equipment and mixing equipment; interface with contractors to provide EHS and fabrication and repair requirements. We have 2 positions open for 1st & 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanics. APPLY NOW!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Work schedule: 1st Shift - 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Work Schedule: 3rd Shift: 7:00pm - 3:30am
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- True Temp to Hire opportunity
- Pay starting at $23.00
What Is the Job?
- Determine root cause of equipment failure and communicate to supervisor and/or contractor.
- Order parts and maintain parts availability.
- Able to read drawings, prints and instruction manuals to determine proper steps to be taken for equipment preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs.
- Able to work split shift regularly from 11 AM to 7:30 PM and is flexible for working first shift and OT as required.
- Work collaboratively with associates with different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Follows instructions and performs other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in Environmental, Health, & Safety initiatives as set forth by the company. Participates in and completes company-required training programs.
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet and Word doc and trainable in other software such as Maintenance Management System.
- Able to work with power tools and has basic skills in:
- Plumbing (including soldering and using pipe threader and working with PVC piping, welding and use torch press.
What you bring to the job?
- (3) year of related experience required, previous experience
- Someone with great attendance and punctuality.
- Detail-oriented and organized with an ability to work independently.
- Very good communication skills as position that interfaces with various departments and contractors.
- Dealing with ambiguity and priority setting
- Proven understanding of day to day business activities, reporting and operations.
- Detail oriented capable to see the big picture and apply this in expediting tasks.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to lift up to 25-30 pounds repetitively.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak English
Stop your job search and apply today.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
At Manpower, we offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, tuition coverage, and more!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer