Do you enjoy being part of a dedicated, goal oriented team? Are attention to detail and organization important to you? Manpower has Mail Clerk and Document Processor openings starting in July for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Option to take free college courses and skills training
- 1st shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm & 2nd shift: 2:30pm to 11:00pm available
$13/hour for first shift schedule, $14.30/hour for second shift schedule (The majority of your hours are after 5pm).
What is the job?
- Opening, sorting and verifying contents of mail
- Ensuring accuracy of documents and preparing them for processing
- Identifying and correcting errors in data
- Working in a high volume, production environment
What do you bring to the job?
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to meet personal production goals in a high volume work environment
- Great attitude and ability to work on a team
Stop your search and apply today. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath