Lab Technician - Animal Sciences (Westbrook, Maine)
Manpower is now hiring a Lab Technician to join a skilled team at an innovative company in Westbrook. If you're looking for a job that combines your veterinary technician experience with your lab skills and love of science, this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at leading company!
What's in it for you?
- Steady full time, long-term work
- Gain exposure to a variety of specialties
- Weekly paycheck (pay rate DOE)
- 1st shift schedule
- Setting up and running routine lab tests while being mindful of quality control and calibration
- Reading and releasing test results
- Performing equipment maintenance activities
- Developing knowledge of multiple lab specialties
- Laboratory skills, including experience with operating lab instruments and setting up, running, and reading lab tests
- General science background, including hematology and chemistry, is helpful
- Registered Veterinary Technician, Certified Veterinary Technician, Licensed Veterinary technician, or equivalent preferred
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in the English language, and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours or travel if needed
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
You'll love working with Manpower - here's what one of our associates had to say about their experience: "Manpower got me into the job I am in now - I love it and things are going great!" - C.F., Portland
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.