Human Resources Assistant $20-$24 Lisle IL
Manpower Lisle, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HR assistant - Lisle IL $20-$24 an hour
Manpower is currently seeking a HR assistant in Lisle, IL. We currently offer several types of Virtual Interviews including connecting via phone, or video.
What is in it for you?
* Manpower utilizes Covid Safety Guidelines when starting work with any of our clients such as temperature checks, PPE provided, social distancing, staggered shifts, etc.
* Weekly paychecks
* Dedicated Recruiter that focuses on your career goals
* No cost college courses and work skill certification programs
What is the job?
* Assist internal customers with HR related troubleshooting and questions
* Recruitment, onboarding, talent management, reward and recognition learning and development.
* Support all HR process
* $20- $24 an hour
What you bring to the job?
* HR administration experience
* Call center experience
* Excellent computer proficiency
* Self-starter & detailed oriented
* Positive attitude and genuine interest in HR
Click on the APPLY NOW button and hear from a recruiter within 24 hours. Or for more details, text Rosalie at 847-689-2217.
Share this job with friends and family and earn extra dollars for every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Manpower® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how Manpower is powering the future of work: www.manpower.com
Manpower is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Manpower recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs
BusinessView all jobs at Manpower