We are seeking a Shipping and Receiving Associate to join our team! You will be responsible for helping the company by providing consistent production in the warehouse.
- Move materials from staging to needed location and return unused materials to warehouse.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
- Movement around warehouse is continuous and averages up to 8 miles per day
- Ability to work overtime hours
- Must be able to read, understand and verbally communicate work instructions
- Must be able to lift, reach and pull 55 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally
- Great attitude, ability to multi task and work in a team
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
Hours • Graveyard – 6pm-4am and rate of pay $15.48-20.82 DOE
How To Get In Touch To Apply or Learn More: (Pick One)
Choose the option that is most convenient to you to get the conversation started.
2-Call a Recruiter: 971.719.3320
3-Text "MANPOWER" to 44844
4-Register as a job seeker on www.manpower.com