Are you an experienced Forklift Operator looking for a great opportunity in Raleigh? Here it is!
Come join our team and work as a FORKLIFT OPERATOR with one of the leading HVAC & refrigeration companies in the USA!
This is a great long-term, Temp-to-HIRE opportunity offering competitive weekly pay, overtime, and Manpower benefits such as: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, free education opportunities with University of Phoenix through MyPath and skills courses via PowerYou!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for maintaining the warehouse inventory while fulfilling customer orders. The position requires that the operator navigate the warehouse to pick products/units for customer’s orders as well as maintain a safe & effective warehouse.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Loading & Unloading trucks with a forklift
- Maintaining and controlling the inventory in the warehouse
- Storing equipment/materials
- Shipping & receiving responsibilities
- Picking customer orders by utilizing customer purchase orders and barcoded item tags
- Preferred iPad skills used for picking and shipping orders
- Providing excellent customer service to external customers (mechanical contractors, dealers, owners)
- Works closely with internal customers (Sales & Operations Team)
- Preferred picking & checking order skills—Accuracy is a must!
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2-3 years of warehouse operational experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- PC skills; inventory & shipping/receiving systems experience required
- Proven commitment to customer service and a safe work environment
- Must be team oriented
- Forklift certified in the past or the ability to earn certification
- Drug Test (Urinalysis) & 7 year Background Check