Do you want to work for a high-end leading healthcare software company? Do you have a passion for Accounting? Do you have experience working in Accounting and are looking for a new career opportunity? If you said yes, we want to speak to you about our Jr. Accountant position in Chatsworth, Ca.
What’s in it for you?
•Full time hours.
•Multiple Shifts to choose from on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift
•Monday-Friday with regular OT
•Weekly pay (Every Friday).
•True Temp to Hire opportunity
•Competitive pay starting at $$36.00-$39.00 per hour
•Free College Tuition Program
What you’ll be doing:
• Performs to individual goals established during performance reviews and/or goal setting meetings.
• Maintain & implement effective cost accounting methods & procedures.
• Maintain and reconcile effective fixed assets.
• Prepare cost estimates of new or proposed products.
• Maintain accurate standard costs of products.
• Compile reliable & accurate factory labor and overhead rates.
• Compile cost data for preparation of factory budgets and compare to actuals.
• Monthly in-depth analysis of factory reports & variances.
• Analysis and review of manufacturing activities to achieve reliable and accurate costs.
• Develop & improve methods of calculating and controlling costs
• Preparation of Monthly Reports
• Ad-hoc Reports and projects
• Weekly Check Processing for payables.
• Account Receivable processing and control.
• Intercompany activity coordination with other ResMed entities.
• Petty Cash management.
• Coordinate inventory Cycle Count activities.
• Manage Fixed Asset related reporting and functions including preparation of monthly fixed asset “roll-forwards” program.
• Participates in coordination and preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts.
• Compiles cost data for preparation of factory budgets and compare to actual results.
• Liaison between RMT and Corporate related to external tax reporting (I.e. Sales Tax)
• Develops and enhances Excel models for Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting needs.
• Prepares monthly in-depth analysis of factory reports & variances.
• Research discrepancies of material-related transactions.
• Organizes financial information and analyzes variances to determine present and future financial performance.
• Provide ad hoc financial analysis as needed.
• Prepares monthly reconciliations as assigned, including but not limited to expense accounts reconciliation
• Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas to provide financial guidance
• Other administrative tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Who were looking for:
•An Individual to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
•The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
•Must have Manufacturing Cost Accounting Experience
•Good understanding of accounting theory and analytical capabilities along with effective organization and communication skills required.
•Auditing skills with the ability to research and reconcile difficult accounts preferred.
•Good interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
•Preserves confidential information
•Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered
•Reads understands and adheres to appropriate company and department policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance, safe and productive workplace and quality products and customer service.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Pauline at 213-674-9760 We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.