- Maintain expert level knowledge on services and resources available with collocated and other community partners to effectively guide and help older workers navigate the workforce and human service system in general;
- Serve as a lead and main contact person coordinating activities at WDC entry points including the customer service desk and career resource center for the senior population;
- Ensure proper gathering, analysis, and utilization of labor market and performance data regarding senior employment to help improve effectiveness and efficiency of services for older adults in Alexandria;
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external partners and employers in the business community to enhance employment opportunities available to the targeted population;
- Plan and execute effective services to meet the needs of businesses by planning and holding hiring events, job fairs, sharing job leads, expanding the utilization of WDC job board, and other platforms.
Why Work Here?ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, and Talent Solutions.
Career Development, Incentives, Vacations, and much more!