Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the Huntington area? Manpower is seeking a Default Specialist for a local client. The Default Specialist will service and collect on delinquent installment and mortgage loans.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Place phone calls to customers with delinquent accounts required under the servicing guidelines for all mortgage loans, and determine the reason for delinquency and to attempt to secure a payment and eliminate any delinquency.
- Answer incoming delinquency calls and counsel customers with delinquent accounts on importance of maintaining account in good standing.
- Perform skip tracing to obtain phone numbers. Attempt to locate numbers on original application, credit bureau, and the internet.
- Post payments (when necessary)
- Write letters as needed.
- Monitor and collect NSF checks.
- Assist Default Manager in preparing, sending and tracking Right to Cure notices on installment loans and mortgages.
- Assist Default Manager with reviewing daily mortgage loan coupons to determine if payments have been applied correctly.
- Assist Default Manager with repossessions when necessary. This includes placing the order, monitoring the situation, obtaining a title in the banks name, pricing the item, marketing the item for sale, and maintaining repairs (property upkeep).
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all fields within OSI and FICS.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Fair Debt Collection Act and bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards customers, colleagues, and management at all times.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
Must be detail oriented
Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills to develop relationships with customers.
Effective interpersonal communication skills.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Who is Manpower?
Locally owned, but globally connected, Manpower is a full service staffing and human resource company that provides thousands of jobs every year across West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment training and development, career management, outsourcing and workforce solutions across the region.
For more information on exciting local employment opportunities and to register with us, please visit manpower.com or follow us on Facebook @WVManpower to be kept up to date on employment opportunities in the area.
Manpower is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans Employer.
Get fresh Default jobs daily straight to your inbox!