You have the knowledge and know how. You have the training and experience. You are needed now more than ever and Manpower values your skills! We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Specialist in Pasadena, Texas!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Company
- 8-month contract, possible extension or conversion to permanent
- Offered with competitive pay rate and benefits
- Work business standard hours: First Shift
What is the job?
The main function of a Customer Service Specialist is to directly provide ongoing support to customers, end users, distributors, and sales team to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and safety.
- Maintain accurate records through the company’s ERP system
- Coordinate accurate and timely receiving/shipping of the returned product
- Provide the service manager with any and all communications that affect the management of the Service Department
- Coordinate receipt and shipping of customer warranty equipment
- Communicate estimates on repairing equipment to customers
- Provide phone support and direct customer inquiries to the appropriate associate
- Monitor and respond to email inquiries
What brings you to the job?
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of experience in call center positions
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
Stop your job search and apply now! Do you need more information? Contact Angela at 414-269-3151 extension 1219. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath