Manpower is looking for Call Center Agents in Austin, TX
**For faster processing, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Austin Call Center jobs on the subject line. ****
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Wage: $15/ hour
- 6 month contract
- Must be able to work any 8 hour shift between 7am-7pm,
What is the job?
- This role provides unbiased assistance to Medicaid Providers with questions regarding eligibility, medical claims status, and other program questions (we provide extensive 90 day training program). Assists with problem resolution, as needed. Responds to phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner. Documents all encounters in clear and concise online logs. Transfers callers to other Call Center units as needed. Meets individual performance standards. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
What you bring to the job?
- 2 years experience in customer service
- MS office proficient
- Must be effective at multi-tasking.
- Hs diploma / GED
Stop your job search and apply today.
Send your resume to email@example.com with Austin Call Center jobs on the subject line