100% Telephone Support. Concise Communicator. Empathizer.
The Customer Care Associate will be efficiently answer general claim inquiry calls for my client located in Woodridge, IL. The representative will be identifying and directing escalated customers’ concerns to proper teams for timely resolution while providing an outstanding and compassionate customer experience.
Interested in learning more about this role?
Bring your High School Diploma (or GED) and your 2+ years of professional communication experience to a job that offers you:
· Work Schedule consist of three different shifts (7:00 AM-5:00 PM OR 8:00 AM-6:00 PM OR 9:00 AM-7:00 PM)
· Competitive Wages at $12.50/hr. plus overtime available.
· Business Casual Work Environment, where suits are overrated!
Manpower doesn’t stop there! We also offer:
· MyPath, a college tuition program that offers a free education up to a BS Degree
· Skill Certification Courses specific to Call Center, Accounting and Team Lead roles
· Recognition Programs-A time to celebrate YOU and your accomplishments
· Weekly Paychecks
· Health, Dental Benefits as well as stock options
You will be expected to:
· Inbound/outbound calls from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards.
· Hold a steady conversation with customers while showing interest, compassion and displaying empathy for the caller situation.
· Handle claim files (locate/request claim files, accurately and thoroughly documents customer interactions, contact other offices/teams, etc.).
· Perform clerical duties, including: data entry, filing paper documents, email, calendar management and word processing.
· Make contact with customers on newly established property claims. Accept inbound inquiry calls from customers on existing property claims.
· Provide back-up for any support functions in the office.
· Complete all necessary forms, logs documents into the system, and routes them to the appropriate parties.
When is the last time you loved what you did and enjoyed going to work each day? Let us be that happy place for you!
Stop your job search and apply today! We love referrals, so please share this job with friends and family.