This position is responsible for the general cleaning of units, buildings, offices, grounds and all public areas of apartment communities in Montgomery County. Incumbent will operate trash compactor, carpet cleaner, floor buffer, snow blower and hedge trimmer along with other maintenance equipment/machinery and perform maintenance. Responsible for mopping, scrubbing and waxing floors; keeping parking lots clean; trash removal; maintaining effective recycling program; keeping the outside of the premises litter free; cleaning restrooms; snow and leaf removal.
- Must have a valid driver license
- Requires some High School
- 1 year of cleaning experience, preferably in a residential apartment setting.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning procedures, supplies and chemicals.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow instructions in English.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record required.
- Good English communication skills both oral and written needed.
- Must be able to climb ladders, move and lift heavy furniture, remove trash and empty garbage receptacles and operate machinery and equipment as required.