Manpower is actively recruiting for 20 energetic, detail oriented, problem solvers for one of the premiere customer contact center employers in San Antonio. We are partnering as a preferred vendor with our client whose business provides global medical technology both to caregivers and individuals while advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The successful inbound representative candidate will be able to communicate efficiently and accurately with both internal and external customers and respond/route calls appropriately to ensure call completion through defined metrics.
Why Manpower for this incredible opportunity:
- Day Shift only, ZERO weekends/evenings/rotating shifts
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee after temporary period based on merit and performance
- Fully funded/zero out of pocket 4 year bachelor’s degree program via University of Phoenix online while on assignment/NOT tuition reimbursement
- Medical benefits available during temporary period
- Training completion bonuses*
- Unlimited referral bonuses*
What is the job?
Provide exceptional levels of customer service to both medical providers and retail customers via inbound calls that meet or exceed all internal and external customer expectations through effective use of contact handling skills and techniques. Responsible for meeting business objectives and targets as defined for this position.
• Create requests in appropriate databases to support customer orders such as new customer account set up, customer pricing, required quality or export documentation or certificates.
• Identify and coordinate resolution of any issues that may negatively affect customer satisfaction. Input customer orders received via all contact methods. Review orders received for accuracy and completeness, confirm and/or correct customer orders prior to entering into system.
• Process requests for credit, rebill and returns as needed.
• Work with Supply Chain to support on-time delivery and other company KPI’s.
• Handle all customer contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
• Comply with all Company, Departmental, and applicable Quality System work instructions, procedures and policies.
- 2+yrs of CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE mandatory
- Current resume and professional references available on request
- Ability to pass county/state/federal background check and drug screening
- Ability to pass preemployment assessments measuring customer service and data entry skills
- Strong customer service phone skills to include professionalism, clarity and courtesy
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical ability to understand customer needs correctly
- Strong computer skills to include MS Office products and ability to navigate multiple programs and screens simultaneously
- Strong team orientation, ability to work in call center environment, collaborate with teammates and team lead.
- Continuous and versatile learner
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience working within the Healthcare Provider or Medical Device Manufacturer industries
- Previous work experience with SAP software