Call Center Customer Service Rep
ManpowerGroup Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: October 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
* Previous call center experience is strongly desired but certain levels of customer service experience may be accepted in place of call center background.
* Ideal candidates might have experience in; Banking (not teller), Mortgage, Cable, WE Energies, Technical Support, any call centers
* Hours 815-5 w/45 minute unpaid lunch
* Assignment length 2-6 months (may be extended based on business need)
* Excellent attendance with clear understanding of having a back-up plan for childcare or transportation
* Candidate understands that they will be working with a challenging customer base and exceptional customer service skills, great patience and a positive attitude will be necessary.
* Candidate is willing to work in a team environment and has a friendly and welcoming personality.
* Candidate has great retention skills. There is a lot of attention to detail needed with our customers and our accounts.
* Candidate has great communication skills
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at ManpowerGroup