Manpower has immediate openings for Collections Specialists in Greenville, SC
What’s in it for you?
· Stable full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity
· The safety and convenience of working from home temporarily until Covid situation is under control
· Weekly paycheck
· Training and company laptop provided
· Opportunity to develop new skills and gain valuable experience at a leading company
What is the Job?
• Determines reasons for customer delinquencies and uses standard methods and procedures to secure payment; Identify reasons why customers can or cannot pay
• Uses communication skills to exchange technical or process information with composure and ensures underlying details are clarified
• Serves as entry point for the identification, routing and documentation of all pertinent collection support processes (i.e. modifications, bankruptcy, skip-tracing, etc.)
- Must be available Monday to Saturday between 8:00am-10:00pm as shifts will be between these hours
· Shifts will vary: 8a-5p, 9a-6p, 10a-7p, 12p-9p, 1p-10p
What to bring to the job?
· Excellent customer service skills; prior customer service, banking, mortgage, loan or collections experience is preferred
. High School Diploma or GED required
· Ability to develop strong phone skills to effectively work with customers
· Developing negotiation skills to arrive at best overall solutions within established guidelines
· Sales ability to make regular phone calls, present Company in positive way to customers and tactfully but firmly collect payments
· Ability to learn and explain wide variety of consumer loan product details
· Writing ability to clearly document calls
· PC skills sufficiency
Stop your job search and apply today. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you need more information? Contact RONA at 414 312 5144 ext 1887.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath