Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LICENSED STYLISTS needed in Trumbull, CT to help with consumer studies at Large Consumer Products Company
Salon Studies are conducted by licensed stylists; They apply products to panelists hair-either shampoo, conditioner or hair styling aids. During a salon study the stylist will instruct panelists and record their answers.
* Must be a team player.
* Currently licensed Hair Stylist by the State of Connecticut.
* Read and understand protocol.
* Asks questions and records study answers.
* Practices Sanitation procedures.
* Conduct test according to protocol for study.
* Make sure codes match ballot.
* Review instruction with panelist and ensures panelists are following test instructions.
* Familiar with tablet.
* Able to maintain panelist flow if other stylists are busy with other areas of their jobs. ( not limited to one panelist per time slot)
* Maintain a flow for clean towels.
* Empty all syringe buckets. When bucket in prep room is filled bring to settle light station
* Clean and sanitize station you used for the day.
* Clean and sanitize panelist drying room.
* Clean and sanitize waiting room.
* Look around and pick up test center throughout day.
Work schedule; this role will require flexibility as this is a part-time on-call role. Candidates must have availability to work 2-4 days per week Monday to Thursday for the hours of 8:30a-4:30p.m. They will be scheduled as needed according to the needs of the business.
Requires State of CT Cosmetology License
Requires familiarity with using a tablet
Get fresh CT Licensed Hair Stylists Needed! jobs daily straight to your inbox!