Do you want to work for a leading healthcare technology company? Do you enjoy work on the cutting edge of technology in a great team-based work environment? Do you consider yourself an independent self- starter, organized, and tech-savvy RN or BSN? Do you have experience working with OASIS in the healthcare field and looking for a new career opportunity? If you said yes, we want to speak to you about our OASIS Home Healthcare Coders position.
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time hours
- Monday-Friday OT as needed
- Weekly pay (Every Friday).
- True Temp to Hire opportunity
- Competitive pay $28.00 per hour
What you’ll be doing:
- Abstracting clinical information from OASIS as well as a variety of medical records, charts, and documents
- Assigning appropriate ICD-10 diagnoses
- Coding patient records according to established procedures
- Suggesting changes to OASIS based on clinical documentation
- Recommending changes based on clinical documentation
- Working with coding databases and confirming HHRG assignments
- Providing excellent customer service
- Quickly ascertain customer needs through research and communication while providing quality solutions
- Efficiently complete high-volume tasks in a fast-paced environment
Who we're looking for:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and BSN preferred
- 5 plus years of experience in home health and/or hospice preferred
- 2 plus years of home health OASIS review experience
- Certification in home health coding (HCS-D or BCHH-C in ICD-10)
- Certification in OASIS (COS-C or HCS-O)
- Experience in quality assurance (QA) or case management a plus
- Experienced in the review of the 485
- Exceptional computer, software, and typing skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- A thorough education in coding systems and coding terminology
- Must comprehend the basics of medicine, such as anatomy, physiology, diseases, and diagnoses
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.