Job Title: Building Maintenance Technician
Location: Temecula, CA
Schedule: Monday to Friday 3.00pm to 11.30pm
Duration: Temp to Direct Hire
Pay: $23.00 to $25.00 per hour DOE
Building Maintenance Technician is responsible to perform painting, drywall and various general handyman maintenance and repairs tasks within a commercial facility setting.
- Perform interior and exterior painting to include; experience with all types of paint, matching paint type to proper application, surface preparation, including wood, metal, and drywall
- Installation of drywall, patch and repair
- Replace and repair other building finishes such as ceiling tiles, door hardware, and flooring
- May assist with troubleshooting and repairs of plumbing, roof, drains and other misc. equipment
- Other duties may include, but not limited to replacing light bulbs, move furniture, modular system break down and set up, and perform vacancy clean up and organization
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility maintenance
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer service requests
- Comply with codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
Requirements of This Position
- 2+ years of experience in a commercial property setting
- Painting, Drywall, Carpentry experience required
- Technical, vocational or on-the-job training in flooring, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and/or plumbing a PLUS
- Clean DMV Record and PC Skills with MS Office
Please include your Resume, email address and CONTACT NUMBER so that we may reach you. Thank you!