Bilingual Remote Call Center Agent
Manpower Rancho Cordova, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Bilingual Remote Call Center Agents! This is a remote position working from home.
This position is a temp to hire opportunity that requires Customer Service or Call Center experience!
Please read the full job description below.
Health Care Option (HCO) Bilingual Call Center Agent $15.50 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm PST
Start date November 8th 2021. First three days of training are via Zoom. This position is open for Sacramento, California residents only.
Location: Agent must be local to the greater Sacramento/Rancho Cordova area to be able to pick up equipment, and to attend orientation.
Languages Accepted: Armenian, Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Tagalog, Japanese, Thai, Laotian, Spanish, and Arabic
Why will you love working with us?
Weekly pay checks
What is the job?
Assisting California residents enroll health care programs by reviewing program options, qualifications, and benefits.
Answer incoming calls from the general public regarding health care programs.
High call volume. This position requires full availability, as you may be scheduled the following hours.
8am-6pm Monday- Friday PST. This position is a full 40 hours per week opening, no part time openings are available.
* -High School Diploma or equivalent
* - 0-1 years of Customer Service experience. Call center experience, desirable.
* -Ability to manage a high level of confidentiality
* -Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* -Excellent Organizational, written, and verbal skills
* -Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
Note: Background program and processes may affect the performance of a computer regardless of hardware/software/internet requirements being met. Equipment must be able to run all project programs/processes which primarily include AWS, VCC, and VMWare.
AddressRancho Cordova, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Manpower