Automotive Service Technician
Manpower Clarkston, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $23 to $34 Hourly
Manpower is looking for qualified Service Technicians to repair advanced vehicles for a cutting-edge automotive company!
Fantastic company and product to be revealed during interview process!
This position is a direct hire opportunity!
Location available in Clarkston Michigan!
Competitive Pay Rate: $23/hr-$34hr with exceptional benefits!
Mobile Technician position also available!
Shift: 1st shift: 8:00am-5:00pm
To be able to inspect, diagnose, advise, and repair technical automotive vehicles by utilizing expertise and experience and advanced tools to deliver a high-quality product and provide exceptional customer service to help support the Company's mission.
* Execute basic and advanced diagnostic and repair work on all aspects of the Company's product line
* Work independently and as a team to drive maximum repair efficiency
* Provide feedback to the Company's design and engineering teams directly to enable continuous improvement of repair procedures and products.
* Participate with a collaborative, inclusive, and respectful attitude in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
* Be responsible for and utilize company supplied laptop to support diagnostics and provide online training opportunities
* Operate a variety of top-of-the-line hand, power, and shop tools
* Consistently and concisely detail and document repairs
* Inspect and maintain shop equipment and request replacement as required
* Partner with other teams to ensure delivery of an exceptional product by cleaning and detailing vehicles, as needed
* Assist with on-boarding and training of new technicians to help up skill the team
* High School Diploma or Associate Degree/Certificate, or work experience in a related technology space (aeronautics, engines, electrical, ships, etc.)
* Section 609 Refrigerant handling certification preferred
* Basic computer skills, including navigating web browsers and standard applications like Excel and Word.
* Valid driver's license with a clean driving history
* Should be able to perform repairs on all repair procedures (CAT2/Fast Lane/Ludicrous), like high voltage and infotainment repairs
* Should be able to complete basic virtual and mobile work
Please hit APPLY to this advert, and email me directly with your updated resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Manpower