You have the knowledge and you know how. You have the training and experience. You are needed now more than ever and Manpower values your skills! We are seeking a Material Handler to support our client in Tulsa, Oklahoma! You will be trained to run a lagging machine.
What's in it for you:
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma 74117
- Shift: Must be available for any shift
- Pay Rate: $15.35
- Contract: 6 months
What is offered:
- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Company
- Competitive wage and a weekly paycheck
- Overtime available
- Excellent benefits offered
What you will be doing:
- Performs tasks related to the management of material to support site operations.
- This will include working within a warehouse, using SAP transactions, unpacking boxes, binning parts, issuing parts, offering exchange units to customers, maintaining accurate inventory records including forecast, safety stock, cycle counts, creating stock transfer orders, performing physical inventory counts, kitting parts and issuing to the shop floor.
What you need to succeed:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
- May require 1-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Stop your job search and apply today! Do you need more information? You may call Angela at (414) 269-3151 extension 1219. Also, check out the Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath