Administrative Assistants in Phoenix - Phone screens now!
Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are scheduling phone interviews this week and it takes 15 minutes. Please upload a resume and phone number to be considered for your interview.
* 3 month assignment
* Shift: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
* Job Location: 3002 E Old Tower Rd. Phoenix AZ 85034
Bring your excellent organizational and communication skills and we'll put you to work for the world's largest package delivery company.
Common job responsibilities could include:
* Word processing, data entry, and answering phones,
* Making travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, coordinating meetings
* Preparation of reports/presentations using various software and databases
* Performing Audits
* Dealing deal with confidential material
* Building and forecasting container loads for air and ground movement.
* Daily communication with other delivery centers
***Administrative positions are not always located in an office environment. Some of the work could be completed in a warehouse or outside. You must be comfortable working in all types of weather and temperatures.
-18 years of age or older
-High School Diploma or GED
-Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
-Professional phone skills
-Microsoft Office Software and basic computer skills
-Type approximately 40 wpm
-Able to pass Background Check
-Assessments and drug screens may be required for certain positions.
Whether it's your first step in to the world of work or a change in your work environment, Manpower has positions accommodating a wide range of experience and schedules. Take this opportunity to gain valuable work experience, earn extra money, or to develop new talents to add to your resume!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get fresh Administrative Assistants jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Administrative Assistants Also Searched