Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Function: Provides administrative and operational support, and performs all duties and interacts with internal and external customers in a manner aligned with the Company's Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Exceptional Services (TIES); Customer Experience Competencies of Customer Interaction, Empowerment and Ownership; and Basic Skills of Listening, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Action Orientated, Thoroughness, Problem Solving.
* H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
* Five or more years of experience in performing administrative support functions in a corporate office environment, including digital filing and record keeping, preferred.
* Project management experience or knowledge preferred.
* Able to plan, organize and act in an administrative capacity within a project management and business analysis-driven environment.
* Knowledge of and compliance with the state and federal laws, rules, and regulations, and the bank's policies and procedures, affecting the employee's job duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and related requirements, the lending, deposit, and other consumer protection regulations, and industry, ethical or fiduciary practices or standards, as applicable.
* Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; both verbally and written.
* Possesses attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
* Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
* Familiarity with Smartsheet a plus.
* Able to multi-task with the ability to prioritize workload.
* Able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and confidentiality of all information received and distributed.
* Able to work a flexible work schedule to include before and after normal work hours; weekends, and holidays when necessary.
* Performs all other job-related duties as required or assigned.
* Must be able to perform light physical work and to move or lift items including but not limited to boxes, files and papers up to 20 pounds unless otherwise as indicated.
* Must be able to operate and proficiently use standard office equipment, including phone, copier, personal computer and/or other work related mechanical or electronic devices and applications.
* Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing with all internal and external customers. Must also be able to hear sufficiently to engage in daily discussions and interactions.
* Must be able to read and understand bank-related documents.
* Must be able to work in a conventional office setting, involving sitting at a desk or workstation for long periods of time. Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as needed to perform the job.
Get fresh Administrative Assist jobs daily straight to your inbox!