Administrative Assistant ( SAP Expert)
ManpowerGroup Cypress, CA
- Posted: September 17, 2021
- $25 Hourly
For more information text (310) 245 - 4321
Manpower is hiring for an Administrative Assistant who will perform general office work as it relates to service operations and/or business development. If you have experience in payroll, A/R , A/P and training methodologies, please read on.
What's is in it for you:
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm
- Possible temp to hire
- Competitive Pay Rate: $25/hr.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in processing payroll
- Providing assistance to managers, as requested, which may include special projects
- Generating vital correspondence
- Assisting service operations and/or business development when requested
- Training and mentoring to administration associates as needed
- Providing support to administrative duties performed in the branch which may include the following: dispatching, answering phones, etc.
- Assisting with A/R and A/P, as needed
The skills we are looking for:
- Someone with a HS Diploma required (Associate's or bachelor's preferred)
- 3 - 4 years of office experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Adept knowledge in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Knowledge of SAP Preferred
- Leadership capability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarization with service operations and/or business development
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
BusinessView all jobs at ManpowerGroup