Nike Air MI is on the search for an enthusiastic, hard working admin to assist in some key areas supporting the quickly expanding facility here in Beaverton.
This will be a short term contract position 2-3 months.
What you will be doing:
- Support scheduling employees due for audiograms on 8/19 through 8/23. Need to match the list of employees who are due with an HR roster to determine what shift and department they work
3E / Chemical Management
- Data entry and help with managing the inventory
- Help determine contents of file cabinets. Need to review outdated training/SDS/audiograms and either shredded or archived at Iron Mountain.
- Need help with data entry and filing. Possibility that the right person can help prepare for ISN conversion project.
Fitness Room Waivers
- Waivers need to be recorded, approval sent to security to gain access to rooms, and filed
QC Incident Reports
- QC, organizing emails coming in and cross checking what’s being entered into Xchange
PowerPoint or SharePoint
- Help creating and formatting powerpoint safety decks, setting up systems on SharePoint
What's in it for you:
- Pay day every Friday
- Employee Store Access: 40% off merchandise
- Benefits including: Health, Dental, and 401K options
- Onsite Cafeteria with affordable, healthy meals.