Loveland based company is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist with SAP experience for their Vendor Invoice Management - Data Indexing / Tooling area.
This area involves taking the invoices post-ICC (OCR) and ensuring that all fields are properly populated before passing along for further processing.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay: $25.00 / Hour
- Tune invoices in SAP to ensure accurate invoice data fields for AP processing
- Required to enter missing invoice details in SAP screens for any ICC (tuning) fallout
- Run invoice exception reports and analyze the exceptions
- Research and resolve discrepancies by tracing transactions through the SAP system and work with the AP processing teams
- AP invoice processing / data entry experience highly preferred
- SAP experience with ECC or S4 Hanna highly preferred
- Open Text VIM knowledge highly preferred
- 2-year degree, preferred
- Extremely comfortable in large ERP computer systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to finish tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to successfully work in a dynamic environment where processes have not been clearly laid out
- Work in a team setting with strong communication skills and partnering with multiple functional groups
- Ability to collaborate on SOP creation as part of transitioning function to our offshore team
At Manpower, we offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including benefits such as medical, dental, 401k, tuition coverage, and more!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer