Our client in Auburn, NH is looking for a part-time Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant for a 5-6 month project. GREAT opportunity for someone looking for a part0time contract for holiday (and beyond) cash!!
Pay: $17 - $19/hr (DOE)
First 2 months: approx 20hrs./wk
Next 3 months: approx 32-40hrs./wk. (leave coverage)
What's in it for you:
- Part-time schedule
- Great opportunity to increase skills
- Holiday season paychecks!
What you bring to the role:
- Associates degree in accounting preferred
- 1-3 yrs. exp (recent grads encouraged to apply)
- Good communication skills, able to work with a small team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with minimal supervision while working closely with other members of the Product Design center, Technical Support and laboratory team.Create and present analysis using business software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Oracle).
- Provide inbound call support to our Customer Care/Technical Service center. Managed messages and call backs to ensure same day response. Provide Tier 1 customer product support
- Facilitate Daily Warranty Order Fulfillment and Shipping. Log and Issue Product Return Authorizations. Maintain and update product registration database
- Create and track cost tracking worksheets by Project. Provide custom shipping labels to clients as required.
- Manage daily administrative duties to include: organize and facilitate engineering document filing system, general sales and office support.
- Organize engineering drawings and documentation via the flat file system and the server shares.
- Maintain a clean office and manage office supply inventory. Ensure on‐time completion of all expense / p‐card reports.
- Track supplier invoices and certification requests / invoices.Train others as needed. Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- 2 year Associates Degree in business or accounting
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi task and take direction.
- Ability to work well with others and overcome customer obstacles.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook , Peachtree
- Ability to be Consistent and Punctual
- Must Have a Valid Driver’s License
Please respond with resume. Drug and background screen required.
Why Work Here?Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 70 years. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
PayDay every Friday, FREE online COLLEGE no student debt, Paid holidays after 1800 hours on the job, Clean and safe working environment.