Sales Representative opportunity for Engineering Software for an Engineering Partner of a large company. This role works directly with customer Engineers exclusively as their Account Manager. Candidates MUST HAVE a thorough understanding of the automotive software in order to maintain and grow the business.
Ideal candidates will have experience with Automotive Software and sold Engineering Software in the past.
Salary $80,000 - $100,000++ (base, commission, bonus), plus outstanding benefits!
Account Managers play a significant role in the business, managing business development and delivery objectives, P&L for top line and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and the overall client relationship for a key account. They will perform oversight of geographically disbursed teams using established criteria and professional standards, and work with architecture/delivery teams to deliver full life cycle technical and business solutions. Must be able to build supportive, flexible teams while leveraging existing resources wherever possible.
• Oversee the complete mapping of a key strategic customer / account relationship, which includes business decisions, subsidiaries, technologies, business processes, and IT systems;
• Identify the key customer representatives and map them to suitable counterparts with the company
• Oversee teams in India and the U.S. to develop solutions, and demonstrate to customer(s) the feasibility of the solutions;
• Enter business discussions with representatives at customer’s offices in India, Germany, Brazil and United States;
• Negotiate with customer for better rate structures;
• Manage team structures to reduce company overhead, mitigate risks to the project that can add to the cost of project execution;
• Oversee the implementation of the necessary support structures are in place;
• Coordinate with delivery managers in U.S. and India to manage attrition rate of Engineering professionals, and in order to plan staffing levels accordingly;
• Perform performance reviews and ensure that performance reviews are conducted by delivery managers in order to manage career advancement of professionals, and future planning for various Engineering delivery teams;
• Lead project reviews with managers and supervise projects until projects are stable;
• Lead monthly reviews for all projects;
• Lead quarterly reviews, as well as lead strategic business reviews at the steering committee level;
• Define the go-to-market for initiating new relationships with new strategic customers in the farm equipment industry;
• Attend industry events, like the Auto Shows, Customer specific events, etc.