Are you a Material Handler with experience in a warehouse and logistics environment? Do you have experience working in a fast-paced assembly line? If you answered YES to these questions, Manpower is interested in speaking to you about our 2nd Shift Material Handler position in the city of Garden Grove, CA.
What's in It For You?
- Full time - Temp to Hire Opportunity.
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- $14.50hr with weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Free College Tuition
What You'll Be Doing:
- Unload Windshield from the machine
- Move the windshield to the assembly line
- Able to work eight (8) hours a day and up to Ten (10) hours a day
- Lifting these Windshield repeatedly over an 8-10-hour shift, lifting 50 lbs.
- Attention to Detail and quality are crucial
You'll Need To Qualify For This Job:
- Ability to lift upto 50 lbs consequently throughout your working day.
- Ability to pass clinical drug screen and background check.
- Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in english.
- Exceptional attendance and reliable transportation.
Stop your job search and apply today! We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.