Are you known as a person who gets things done? Ever thought of working for a company that is a leader in machine tool technology and a manufacturer of lasers and automated systems? Manpower is hiring an experienced Planner for a Manufacturing Facility in Brea, CA.
What’s in it for you:
· 1ST Shift Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (Mandatory OT as needed)
· Competitive wages starting at $19.40 - $21.34 per hour
· Temporary to hire, based on performance
What you’ll be doing:
- Obtain and review production progress report from the oversea factory; communicate the production urgency and priorities by creating distributing Production Schedules
- Track incoming Overseas shipment and work with import broker. Communicate final shipment destination
- Create a master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates.
- Create and release “Job Travelers” to Production Departments
- Effectively communicate with Production, and Shipping Dept to ensure product is shipped in a timely manner.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed
- Conduct daily progress checks, confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned production schedule.
- Monitor production progress and make schedule changes as needed.
- Create, update, and maintain system Material Master Data and Bills of Materials
- Create, release, and manage all aspects of Special Orders, including cost estimate, parts ordering, scheduling, and shipping.
Who we’re looking for:
· Previous Production Control / Production Planning experience REQUIRED with a minimum of 1 year
· Ability to analyze production data and develop solutions
· Knowledge of operations & manufacturing production planning REQUIRED
· Computer Knowledge (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint, SAP)
· Great attitude and ability to work in a team
· Ability to execute multiple productive activities
· High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
· Ability to pass Background Check and Drug Screen
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Phillip at 714-533-1800. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family
Why Work Here?Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 70 years. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Great Company and Benefits!