Manpower has immediate opening for a Customer Care Specialist in Springfield, OH.
What’s in it for you?
• Shift : Available shifts are between 8am-9pm M-F & 8am-5pm Sat
• Pay Rate : $13.00 per hour
What is the Job?
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering and/or trouble shooting the items raised by the client/customer
- They have adherence times and handle times to meet.
- Handle in-bound calls from our customers by researching and resolving loan level inquiries in hazard insurance, mortgage banking and property loss.
- Initially works in a single client /functional environment due to limited knowledge and skill set. More experienced associates will be involved in root cause analysis of more complex inquiries and will work in a multi-client or multi-functional environment.
- This role requires listening to our customer’s concerns and showing empathy while resolving their issue.
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities, and adjust priorities as requested.
- A robust paid training environment that enables you to learn the business, the systems, policies and most importantly how to effectively engage and resolve customer challenges. Training will be a combination of classroom, online and side-by-side observations.
What to bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience as a Call Center Representative
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact Glenn at 4142693151 ext 1063 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.
Why Work Here?ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, and Talent Solutions.
Career Development, Incentives, Vacations, and much more!