Manpower has immediate opening for a Call Center Representative in Albany, OR.
What’s in it for you?
• Shift : 1st shift – 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM - Tuesday to Saturday
• Pay Rate : $13.50 per hour
What is the Job?
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the organization's extended warranty contracts by providing superior customer service to our customers who have purchased an extended warranty contract for wireless cell phone handsets. You will verbally collect pertinent information for the customer over the phone. You will process and determine insurance coverage on each claim by examining forms, policies, and other records as provided by claimant and other agencies or resources.
- Receive and answer customer questions and resolve customer concerns relating to claims, warranties, and product servicing.
- Coordinate service for customers using various providers to resolve the customers' concerns.
- Settle claims according to insurance policy provisions.
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed.
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable claims to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve claims and issues not of routine nature.
- Attend workshops, seminars, and other training sessions to maintain and update product knowledge.
- Maintain professionalism with all contacts, both internal and external.
- Perform other job duties as directed by supervisor.
What to bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience as a Call Center Representative
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact Glenn at 4142693151 ext 1063 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family.