Manpower is looking for Customer Service Representative at Reston, VA
o Start Date - ASAP
o Hire Rate: 98% chance to extend an offer
o $26 per hour
o Full Time
o Temp to Perm
Profile: 3-5 years of customer resolution experience, solid communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving abilities.
Team: Customer Care Operations - these team manages the customer call center operations, all levels, tier 1/tier2 outsourced and the "vendor management team" works directly there and then the "customer care specialty team" handles the escalations and cases that are complicated using a salesforce management system.
Assignment: The selected candidate will work with the customer care team on designated projects to solve customer issues. Some reps from this team will be migrating to the VMS side to help during some leaves. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and have the demeanor to service customers who may be agitated. During test score release time, the volume gets high and work can be more intense.
· Serve as business contact between the customer service operations group and all of the internal departments and external vendors to address and resolve processing exceptions and/or escalated customer service cases. Establish a strong relationship with each of the College Board departments listed above and external vendors, specifically the various customer service outsourced partners.
· Must fully understand all of the College Board Program(s) operations processes, particularly those impacting Customer Service. Must understand these operational activities from end to end to ensure all escalated cases are adequately addressed across all of the affected departments and vendors.
· Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in written format case status, as well as complex Program policies to consumers, to include students, parents, High School Guidance Counselors and College/University Admissions Personnel.
· Ability to work within aggressive timelines and with extremely sensitive student cases.
· Ability to handle high volume caseloads while ensuring that cases are researched and closed within established timelines.
· Ability to learn multiple customer service and operational system applications required to manage escalated customer service cases.
· Hands-on approach to lead resolution and root cause analysis of assigned customer service escalated cases.
· Conduct manual processes to implement exceptions workarounds.
· When necessary, provide manual support for data entry and exceptions.
Stop your job search and apply today. Send a copy of your resume to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 414-312-5144 ext. 1017. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath