Production Worker - Up to $16.50/hr (NO EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIRED)
Manpower US Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manpower has partnered with Nike AirMI one of the top employers in the market. You’re ready to work for a company that is legendary, inspires you to be your best, and gives you something to work towards. Beyond a paycheck, you want a purpose, a team of collaboration, and a support system of tenured trainers and managers. You want to know that your work is valued. At Manpower, we understand and we’re here to help. Don’t wait!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages: $15 to $16.50 per hour
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Day/Night shifts available
- 3-4 Day weekends
- Entry Level position - we train on the job!
- Employee Store Access: 40% off merchandise
- Benefits including Health, Dental, and 401K options for the adult in you
- Onsite Cafeteria with FREE meals
What is the job?
- Manufacturing the airbags for all the Nike shoes i.e. Vapormax, Zooms, 270.
- Package and record quantities of parts, process paperwork.
- Ensure quality is maintained & targets met.
- Handle raw materials, mix and deliver blended materials
- Maintain a clean work area, assist with machine clean up.
- Ensure the work environment is in a safe condition & operates in a safe manner.
What do you bring to the job?
- No previous experience needed; we train on the job!
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Successful completion of a 7-year criminal background check
- Ability to UA drug screening
Apply today! Do you need more information? You may send a text message to Angela at (414) 240-5258 or send an email to email@example.com. We LOVE referrals, so please send this ad to your family and friends! Check our Manpower’s free career resources at www.manpower.com/mypath
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for more than 70 years. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Manpower US